Noble Ridge - Rockwood
SOLD OUT - 2 MODEL HOMES AVAILABLE
At Noble Ridge, Reid Homes is offering a stunning selection of 36’, 40’, and 50’ detached singles. Featuring brick elevations with masonry detailing, large front windows, columns, front porches, and covered entryways, the homes of Noble Ridge promote a timeless aesthetic – pleasing to the eye of any passerby. What we truly love about Noble Ridge is the location. Just off Harris St. in Rockwood, Noble Ridge is surrounded by beautiful landscape. The best part is that Noble Ridge is nestled next to the Rockwood Conservation Area, so those towering trees surrounding your home are there to stay. Also, the Conservation Area is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities, like camping, hiking, swimming, or even just an afternoon picnic. Plus, the Eramosa River runs directly through the heart of Rockwood, so your natural surroundings can’t get any better.
1428 Sq. Ft.
1438 Sq. Ft.
The Alpine (Loft)
1438 Sq. Ft.
2229 Sq. Ft.
1860 Sq. Ft.
2136 Sq. Ft.
The Muskoka (Loft)
2745 Sq. Ft.
2172 Sq. Ft.
The Pebble Beach
2485 Sq. Ft.
1820 Sq. Ft.
The Rosseau (Loft)
2275 Sq. Ft.
2277 Sq. Ft.
2877 Sq. Ft.
2324 Sq. Ft.
The Waverly (Loft)
3100 Sq. Ft.
At Reid Homes, we understand that the home purchasing process can be stressful and confusing. That is why we try to take out as much of the stress involved with selecting the essentials as possible by providing you with an extensive list of included features. In standing by our promise of quality and outstanding workmanship, the following features come standard in ALL our homes. Regardless of what package you choose, these features make us one of the leaders in standard options amongst local builders in Ontario.
- 2x6 Construction
- Two (2) exterior hose faucets
- Two (2) exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Driveway surfaced in 5/8 crushed gravel
- Lot graded and fully sodded, except premium sized lots
- Self sealing asphalt roof shingles- 20 year
- Maintenance free sofit, fascia, evestrough and downspouts
- Roll up garage door (minimum size 8'x7')
- Pre-cast concrete walks to main entrance
- Screens on all patio door(s) and all windows
- All exterior hardware pre-selected by Vendor * Brick all around first level, remainder maintenance free siding, chosen from Vendors samples (except Bungalows)
- All interior hardware pre-selected by Vendor
- Mirrors in all Bathrooms and Powder Rooms
- Double Stainless Steel Sink in Kitchen
- Towel Bars and Paper Holders in Bathrooms
- Interior walls painted Purchasers choice
- (one colour-trim and doors to be white unless Purchaser excepts a paint credit)
- White Bathroom fixtures
- Heritage Colonial Doors throughout
- Oak handrails standard as per plan
- The following can be chosen from the Vendor's samples provided they have not yet been ordered or installed and the colours and materials are available: --Ceramic flooring in Kitchen and Bathrooms in a wide variety of colours --quality broadloom. You may choose from a wide variety of décor shades --quality finished Kitchen and Bathroom vanity cabinets with laminate countertops
- All windows are ENERGY STAR rated
- Sliding insulated glass patio doors where shown
- Metal clad insulated front door (and door from house to garage, if applicable)
- All windows and exterior door frames caulked
- House fully insulated to Ontario Building Code Standards
- Insulation on basement walls per Ontario Building Code Electrical
- 100 Amp electrical service with Breaker Panel and copper wiring
- Heavy duty outlet for electric Dryer
- Heavy duty outlet for electric Stove
- Smoke detectors on all levels & CO detectors on Bedroom Level
- Electric doorbell
- All underground utilities
- Five (5) pre-selected telephone jack locations
- Two (2) pre-selected cable outlet locations
- Ceiling lights in all Bedrooms
- High Efficiency Forced Air gas heating
- 50 U.S. gal. Rented high efficiency hot water heater unit installed
- Taps for automatic washer
- Dryer vent
- Exhaust Hood Fan combo in Kitchen vented to outside
- Single laundry tub
- Hydro service to be located as per Public Utilities Commission specifications
- Poured concrete Basement floor
- Steps and deck are NOT included from patio doors
- Unless deck option is exercised, the patio doors will be blocked according to local Building Regulations
- Full Basement designed to accommodate future Family Room as per Model
- Rough-In for future two (2) or three (3) piece Powder Room in Basement
- Seven (7) year TARION Warranty in accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranties Act specifications
Visit our Model:
409, 405 Jolliffe Avenue,
Tuesday to Thursday, Sat. and Sun.: 12pm-5pm
Please fill out the information below to register for Noble Ridge and receive priority updates, priority pricing and exclusive information about future events.